Other projects have included:
- Erecting a commemorative cairn at the site of the Yelta Mission near the confluence of the Murray and Darling Rivers.
- Erecting a commerative cairn at Blandowski's camp site at Chaffey Landing in partnership with Mildura Rural City Council. The MDHS also supplied information/images for the signage along the Blandowski Walk and at Chaffey Landing.
- Successfully lobbying, along with Friends of the Merbein Common, the Victorian State Government and the Mildura Rural City Council for the construction of the popular Blandowski Walk and Stairway to Chaffey Landing. This is one of the most significant natural history sites on the Murray River at Merbein.
- Placing Brass plaques identifying significant local historical sites e.g. the Birdwoodton Store, The Merbein Civic Hall and Merbein Beginnings (E.J. Kenny) on Pump Hill.
- Supplying information/images for the Chaffey Trail Signage at the Merbein Rotary Murray River Lookout.
- Working closely with Parks Victoria on historical text and pictures for the newly installed Interpretative Signs on the Merbein Common.
- Presenting relevant Merbein 'historical talks' to different organisations, including the Mallee Catchment Management Authority on their special outdoor community days.
- Working on the Merbein Community Mosaic Project and participating in a workshop to generate ideas for the images. This is ongoing and an initiative of Lower Murray Water and facilitated by Cultivator's Mark Haynes. Many MDHS members are also involved in the Merbein Arts Group (chaired by Terry McGowan) and completed art work and mosaiced images on planter boxes in Commercial Street.
- Lobbying to have a 1920's Merbein Irrigation Pump restored & re-located by Lower Murray Water to Pump Hill, along with an irrigation slide near a small section of the original irrigation channel which has been preserved.
- Erecting an Information Station, courtesy of the Sunraysia Modernisation Project, which details the history of irrigation in Merbein as researched by the Merbein District Historical Society.
- Facilitating the placement of Heritage plaques acknowledging historic sites and businesses in the township of Merbein.